Information technology should better our lives. Whether improving network and information system performance in a business environment, or increasing personal and professional time and resources management, the goal is the same: Implementation and adoption of technological solutions that maximize productivity and efficiency.
I’ve always been fascinated by technology and made it my profession, but the reality is, I’m a people person at heart. A technology professional that loves to work with people may sound a little enigmatic, but it makes sense when you consider that no matter how well designed an IT solution is, success or failure depends on how well it is understood by those using it. Let’s face it, technology can be frustrating and intimidating, but a clear understanding of the use and application of it can go a long way in alleviating that fear and frustration. That’s where my strength lies. I’ve spent my career constantly studying the latest technological advances, and I am uniquely skilled at communicating that knowledge to users at all technical comfort levels.
While I’ve enjoyed my experience as an Enterprise IT Manager and Network Engineer working with some skilled IT teams, and through that experience have been able to expand my technical expertise to include enterprise level project analysis, design and management, network and data security administration, and virtualization analysis, design and administration, I’m pleased to be consulting independently again. I’m excited to take my large enterprise experience and use it to again provide my home office and small business clientele with IT hardware support, network administration, graphical design, publishing and multimedia production, business application support, and Web development.
I do indeed enjoy the challenge that keeping up with technology presents me, but the real satisfaction is in helping others benefit from it.
IT Consulting Services
As an independent IT consultant, I offer my clientele the following services:
- Outsourced virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) services and IT infrastructure management.
- Proactive Server and Workstation maintenance: operating system and application patch/hotfix installation, system load, speed and efficiency monitoring and optimization, hardware and software upgrades.
- Business continuity management including: on and off-site backup, computer system redundancy, forensic hard disk data recovery.
- IT security: virus and malware scanning, removal and prevention, internet penetration vulnerability analysis and remediation, business proprietary data security, wireless network security.
- Remote and on-site technical support.
- Multimedia production, graphical design, Web design and publishing.
- Application support Office productivity, financial management, desktop publishing, graphical design.
- Technology Relocation Services: IT hardware relocation, network relocation, IT service vendor liaison, new construction and existing structure network, telecom and A/V cabling services.
- Traditional PBX and VoIP phone system support.
- Business machine support.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please feel free to contact me: